O3 Science, Inc. Commercial Ozone Generators eliminate the Dust Mites, Pollen, and other Allergens that trigger allergic responses that can make allergy sufferers miserable. According to the American Lung Association, allergies are the most common health problem associated with poor indoor air quality; and of course, most of us spend 90% of our time indoors!

Ozone generators are scientifically proven to destroy allergens (e.g. pet dander, dust mites, pollen, smoke, mold and mildew) that are prevalent in our homes and offices. O3 Science, Inc. generator design (our exclusive System) delivers pure ozone gas more effectively into the targeted treatment area, destroying the allergens that make us sick.

Problem: Since the energy crises of the 1970s, builders have decided that building air tight structures saves energy. Unfortunately, now that these homes or offices no longer “breathe,” allergens build up and become concentrated to levels that dramatically impact an allergy sufferer’s health. Today, 40 – 50 million people suffer from allergies. Though some of these conditions are temporary, most often they are long-term problems, making it difficult for the allergy sufferer to live symptom free.

Solution: Having an O3 Science, Inc. shock treatment is the most effective way to destroy allergens in the indoor environment because ozone is a reactive gas that reaches everywhere air currents travel. Ozone is one of nature’s most powerful oxidizing agents, attacking the allergens at their source, while leaving no chemical residue behind. Ozone converts back into clean breathable oxygen after the treatment. Ozone treatments are 100% safe, and ozone is currently being used to treat the food we eat and the water we drink.

Note: An O3 Science, Inc. high output commercial ozone generator can only be used in a home or office that is vacant. Often ozone treatments can be conducted in 1 to 2 hours, up to 24 hours, which gives ozone plenty of time to thoroughly oxidize the allergens in the treatment area. If there is a separate HVAC unit, the fan can be turned to the ‘ON’ position during treatments to help distribute the gas and to eliminate the allergens that are building up in the duct work.

The ozone generator will be turned off a couple of hours before re-entry. Ozone leaves a clean, sanitized smell which dissipates within days after the treatment. The result will be a home / office sanitized to the highest level, with the allergens destroyed in the process.

This can be dangerous if not done by a trained technician.