Ozone has many applications in large Commercial and agricultural operations, from odor control to disinfection. Ozone Clean Pro Generators deliver high outputs of ozone gas for safe treatments that are used for insect control, mold eradication, and antimicrobial applications (like post-harvest disease control).
The number of uses for a broad-based sanitation technology like Ozone Clean Pro Generators in agriculture applications have exploded in recent years and include:
- Storing potatoes or other agriculture products in an atmosphere containing gaseous ozone, resulting in dramatic reduction of rot and mold, as well as shelf life extension
- Controlling air and water quality in confined animal facilities and in egg storage houses
- Grain milling systems
- Ozone Gas as a Soil Fumigant
- Controlling mold on cheeses and grapes
- Poultry hatchery disinfectants
- Controlling potential microbiological contamination in the barley malting process
- Fish, meat and produce plants
Problem: Conventional cleaning is not always effective in large scale commercial farms and processing due to the size and scope of the operations, so the potential for rapid microbiological growth exists. Several factors result, including persistent odor problems, shortened shelf life, and disease outbreaks.
Solution: A broad based sanitation strategy like ozone is not only very effective, but it has several advantages: (1) There is no on-site storage of dangerous chemicals, because the ozone generators produce high quantities of ozone on site. (2) Ozone is environmentally friendly, because it converts to clean, breathable oxygen shortly after a treatment. (3) It can disinfect the surfaces in very large spaces with minimal effort.
Note: Whether for production, storage, or livestock operations, ozone is not only extremely effective, but safe when used.
This can be dangerous if not done by a trained technician.