About Ozone Clean Pro
Ozone Clean Pro specializes in ozone disinfection and oxygenation. We discovered that ozone is the world’s safest and most powerful disinfectant. We went on to study the work of Nickola Tesla who was the first to patent an ozone generator in 1902. We used this knowledge and his technical background to develop an ozone shock system that was able to disinfect all areas in homes and businesses. All testing was certified by 2 independent laboratories to be 99.9999% disinfected. We continued to develop ozone equipment for pools, homes, farms, greenhouses and processing plants. Equipment and products from this research include our Soft Pure (SP1) water treatment systems for homes and businesses, pools, spas and water features. Shock treatment air machines for area sanitization. Ozone Clean Pro has become a leader in ozone technology.
What is Ozone?
Ozone is another form of oxygen, the most important element required for life. Ozone requires energy to be produced, like the energy of a thunderstorm, that produces ozone in nature. Ozone is called activated oxygen because once activated by energy the ozone will seek out organics like bacteria and virus to oxidize and destroy. Ozone performs two functions that lead to healthy and productive lives of people, pets and plants.
- Ozone disinfects almost anything. Bacteria and virus have no defense against ozone’s oxidative properties. Ozone will destroy 99.99% of all pathogens on contact and leave no residue.
- Ozone delivers a high amount of oxygen that is beneficial to human, pet and plant health. Oxygen prevents infection, promotes healing and creates conditions for rapid plant growth. Ozone will destroy mold and fungus also.
Ozone lasts for only a short time before it breaks down. Ozone breaks down to clean oxygen very quickly and has a ½ life of 20 minutes. This means that is is best to make ozone and use it as quickly as possible. Increased heat reduces the life of ozone in air and water and increased pressure extends the life of ozone in water pipes.
There are 3 ways to produce ozone.
- UV light produces a weak molecule ozone that is 20-30% effective in killing bacteria and virus. UV light ozone is the weakest form of ozone.
- Corona discharge ozone is a powerful single molecule ozone. Corona discharge ozone is inexpensive and easy to produce.
- Plasma discharge ozone is the most powerful form of ozone. Plasma ozone comprises up to 9 ozone molecules in a chain.
Ozone protects the earth from harmful UV rays produced by the sun. Ozone also protects people pets and plants from pathogens and harmful chemicals on earth.
Include ozone in your life style to live a healthy life.