School Ozone Sanitation
The Importance of School Ozone Sanitation.
The Ozone treatments are not for replacing your sanitary plan it should be an addition to your every day plan and only be done while unoccupied and after regular cleaning has been completed.
The success of a school is determined by a wide range of factors ranging from the quality of teaching, the punctuality and attendance rate, even the cleanliness of school classrooms, locker room, band and music, sports and equipment. If one or more of these factors fall below satisfactory standards at any time this could be detrimental to the reputation and operation of the school.
We may not be able to help you with every important factor that plays its part in the day-to-day running of a school; however we can ease the pressure on school sanitation, and help you to meet the required Sanitation Standards with our Ozone system.
Inappropriate sanitation in schools can be harmful to the school’s students and teacher’s health and well-being. It is important to have regular Ozone treatment management system to prevent harmful bacteria and viruses and micro-organisms from spreading around the building and onto furniture and equipment where it can be easily transmitted. As students and teachers spend most of their time in an enclosed classroom space, it’s more likely for airborne germs to spread, making you more prone to sickness. Sickness leads to absenteeism medical bills ETC.
Benefits of schools investing in Ozone Treatment System.
• Improved attendance, Decrease absenteeism
• Improved motivation to learn
• Pleasant environment, Positive ‘first impressions’
• More pleasant environment
• Better use of facilities and equipment as they are kept in a better condition
• No odor, Happy students, happy teachers, happy school!
Keeping your school clean and sanitary is a big part of Health & Safety and these are only a few of many services that we can provide and tailor to you.
A clean environment will mean that parents, inspectors, visitors and of course students can attend school knowing they are working in a safe, clean, professional learning environment.
The Ozone clean pro system for schools is a processes we take very serious and want to make it very clear that there are safety and health benefits but also risks if you don’t have the right people trained.
Our system requires:
- At least 2 people in the school to complete the training by Ozone Clean Pro to run the ozone system. (Preferably the AD, and the head Janitor)
- Inspection to be preformed by ozone clean pro every 3 months.
- Ozone machines to stay on the school grounds and not to be used by anyone that has not had the training or for personal use.
Please call to set up time to go over a school sanitation plan.
This can be dangerous if not done by a trained technician.